The purpose and mission of the UA Local 716 Maine Plumbers and Pipefitters is:
- To organize those workers and employers in the plumbing, pipefitting, steamfitting and HVAC service industry who do not share the benefits of union representation.
- To sponsor and support legislation which safeguards the safety and health of workers and the public, protects the rights of workers and promotes a fair, free, and just society.
- To foster and promote programs on occupational safety and health, membership education and training and industry technological advances.
- To encourage and promote stronger labor-management relations.
- To promote the advancement of the organized plumbing and pipefitting industry for the benefit of its members, employers and the public.
- Please contact us directly so we may get your questions answered right away!